Monday, March 5, 2012

J. Crew Classics

There are few constants in a girl's life: her family, her friends, her dog, and her favorite clothing brand. (And for the lucky few- a good guy!) For me, nothing quite compares to J. Crew. From the 3" chino shorts to the perfect cardigans, they do no wrong. Here are a few of my favorite J. Crew staples.


Ah, the pencil skirt. What a classic. Maybe it's the college senior in me, but I can't wait to start wearing working girl clothing, and this skirt is the perfect fit. It comes in so many colors it'll make your head spin and your wallet empty.


The 3" chino shorts are quite possibly my favorite clothing item I've ever owned. They look great on any body type and come in right-on-trend brights, as well as the necessary classics. My favorites are the white, navy, and hot pink because they match with just about anything. 


You don't have to have grandchildren to understand the value of a great cardigan. I absolutely adore the animal print number pictured above. The typical go-to cardigan for me, though, would have to be the Jackie. It's lightweight enough to wear on summer nights, and sturdy enough to last forever. Plus, cardigans allow even the least fashion savvy girl to look chic- just pop it on over a tank or tee, accessorize, and voila!


I can't say enough about my love for blouses. They are so feminine and classy and match with literally everything. Paired with the No. 2 Pencil Skirt shown above, this would be such a great day-to-night outfit. The possibilities are so endless! Plus, it comes in a myriad of colors to keep your wardrobe bright.


It's this simple: every girl needs a chambray button-up. The material is so soft you'll want to sleep in it, and they match perfectly with this season's brightly colored pants and shorts. I think the first week I bought mine I wore it every single day (don't judge me!).


These belts are the greatest. They can be worn with everything pictured above: around the waist of the No. 2 Pencil Skirt and the 3" Chinos, cinched around the cardigan to give yourself more of a figure, the possibilities are endless. Plus, they're so bright they add a fun pop of color to even the most basic of outfits!

Happy shopping!

AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...