Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Real Wedding: Vintage Details

I first spotted this little gem on Once Wed, one of my favorite wedding blogs, and it's safe to say it was love at first sight. I have such an appreciation for a couple who takes the time to work out the little details, and I really think it makes the day that much more special. And just wait until you see this venue, it is to die for. All of the photos were taken by Nancy Neil Photography, and I think you'll agree that she did an amazing job. Scroll down to see all of the wedded goodness from Amanda + Will's big day. (Bonus points for a rockin' name, girl).




I love when brides provide cute getting ready outfits for their wedding party! How cute are those robes? And don't even get me started on Amanda's vintage-inspired wedding gown.

Oh that calligraphy! I especially love the shot of her ring on top of the invitation. 

I told you the venue was a stunner!

Every wedding lover knows the best part of the ceremony is the groom's reaction, but I think Amanda's face is pretty touching, too.

Guests sat on hay bales adorned in blankets while the couple said their "I do's." This is a great alternative to chairs- it's comfy, intimate, and cost affective.

Talk about a wedding party! I'm starting to become a huge fan of floor length bridesmaids dresses, especially in pretty pastels like these.

I love her floral head piece! What a romantic, whimsical addition to an already stunning gown.






This wedding was such a vintage stunner. What was your favorite part? I think mine is a tie between her dress and the gorgeous location.


Have a fabulous day,
AJ


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...